Friday, November 22, 2013

Watercolors: the Mystical Medium



In a departure from my normal blogging, I wanted to use this issue to highlight a very special upcoming event. If you are in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Saturday, December 14th, be sure to take in the art show, Watercolors: The Mystical Medium.

Santa Fe is internationally known for its art community, but this isn't just any art show. My mom now in her 93rd year is having her first art show in a gallery on Canyon Road, the most famous of the Santa Fe art locations.


The show opening will be held at the Canyon Road Art Brokerage and Gallery at 618 Canyon Road from 1 to 3 in the afternoon. The show runs through December 28th. My mom is donating 10% of the sales proceeds to the Heart and Soul Animal Sanctuary.

Check out her website for more of the artwork that will be at the show - parimorse.com . She's an amazing lady and I am so proud of her!

From Fleur Creek Farm



No comments:

Post a Comment